SuperSize me
I watched this movie today from my Netflix queue...
To say it opened my eyes to the effects of fast food, and made me re-think my Wendy's fettish, would be an understatement.
Wow.
I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to eat fast food without thinking about the effects it had on that guy's liver. If I eat it again.
Oh...and...I was completely blown away at school lunches. I had no idea.
yikes.
Go check it out.
America. Definately the land of opportunity.
To say it opened my eyes to the effects of fast food, and made me re-think my Wendy's fettish, would be an understatement.
Wow.
I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to eat fast food without thinking about the effects it had on that guy's liver. If I eat it again.
Oh...and...I was completely blown away at school lunches. I had no idea.
yikes.
Go check it out.
America. Definately the land of opportunity.
Comments