Ms. Cranky Snottypants
I am cranky.
Pms week has lingered into two.
I didn't think I was being too cranky, until I noticed that people are irking me....and I cannot always put my finger on why.
Sometimes I just accept that it's me... that I'm the problem.. and lay low until it passes (while downloading all the chocolate I can find).
Sometimes, I don't want to accept that it is always just me.
I get uptight when someone else (::coughcoughhusbandcoughcough::) mentions that I'm PMS'ing and I'll feel better in the morning after I've had some motrine and sleep.
Achilles has bravely mentioned that during PMS week, I am bothered by things that normally don't bother me at all.
I just want to scream "YES, THESE THINGS ALWAYS DO BOTHER ME, I JUST DON'T FEEL LIKE YELLING AT YOU ALL THE TIME. DURING PMS WEEK, I DON'T CENSOR."
It's my own fault. I don't always speak my mind when I'm not PMS'ing.
I hate unrest. I hate disagreements. So, I just push aside some of those irritants that come up.
But during PMS week--forget it.
I would love achilles to share my cramping-bloated-back-aching-hormonal pms self for just one week of his life.
I know it's cliche'... but really. Could he handle it? Or the thought that it will come back in 28 very short days???
*sigh*
::now where's that heatingpad and chocolate??::
Pms week has lingered into two.
I didn't think I was being too cranky, until I noticed that people are irking me....and I cannot always put my finger on why.
Sometimes I just accept that it's me... that I'm the problem.. and lay low until it passes (while downloading all the chocolate I can find).
Sometimes, I don't want to accept that it is always just me.
I get uptight when someone else (::coughcoughhusbandcoughcough::) mentions that I'm PMS'ing and I'll feel better in the morning after I've had some motrine and sleep.
Achilles has bravely mentioned that during PMS week, I am bothered by things that normally don't bother me at all.
I just want to scream "YES, THESE THINGS ALWAYS DO BOTHER ME, I JUST DON'T FEEL LIKE YELLING AT YOU ALL THE TIME. DURING PMS WEEK, I DON'T CENSOR."
It's my own fault. I don't always speak my mind when I'm not PMS'ing.
I hate unrest. I hate disagreements. So, I just push aside some of those irritants that come up.
But during PMS week--forget it.
I would love achilles to share my cramping-bloated-back-aching-hormonal pms self for just one week of his life.
I know it's cliche'... but really. Could he handle it? Or the thought that it will come back in 28 very short days???
*sigh*
::now where's that heatingpad and chocolate??::
Comments