Tag
Cheerios Tagged me a while ago----but I couldnt' come up with answers that felt right. Anyway--- Here it is:
What is your favorite word?Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious
What is your least favorite word(s)?Hate, CAN'T
WHat turns you on Spiritually, creatively, emotionally?Spiritually: A great lesson at church or good discussion with hubsCreatively: Scrapbooking, quiltingEmotionally: A deep-in-the-night-meaningful-talk
What turns you off?Laziness/procrastination
What is your favorite curse word?It's not my fav, but it is the one I use when I am way-over-the-top-mad. Sadly, it's the "s" word. Seems to adequately sum up what I feel at the time.
What sound or noise do you love to hear?giggling kids, birds, crickets, kids singing.
What sound or noises do you hate?Bickering,sniffing, or someone crunching (*shudder*)
What profession other than your own, would you like to attempt?i would love to be an OB nurse... all those cute babies. But in reality, a scrap shop-owner, photographer.
What profession would you not like to do?Military, garbageman, proctologist or oncologist.
If Heaven exsists, what would you like to hear God say at the pearly gates?"You Did It." and "Now you can eat all the chocolate and greasy food you want".
***UPDATE***
I forgot to tag anyone .... so....
Lolly... Erung...Angie...Scoobs...Lisa...Rachelle & Maren... and anyone else...consider yourselves tagged~!
What is your favorite word?Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious
What is your least favorite word(s)?Hate, CAN'T
WHat turns you on Spiritually, creatively, emotionally?Spiritually: A great lesson at church or good discussion with hubsCreatively: Scrapbooking, quiltingEmotionally: A deep-in-the-night-meaningful-talk
What turns you off?Laziness/procrastination
What is your favorite curse word?It's not my fav, but it is the one I use when I am way-over-the-top-mad. Sadly, it's the "s" word. Seems to adequately sum up what I feel at the time.
What sound or noise do you love to hear?giggling kids, birds, crickets, kids singing.
What sound or noises do you hate?Bickering,sniffing, or someone crunching (*shudder*)
What profession other than your own, would you like to attempt?i would love to be an OB nurse... all those cute babies. But in reality, a scrap shop-owner, photographer.
What profession would you not like to do?Military, garbageman, proctologist or oncologist.
If Heaven exsists, what would you like to hear God say at the pearly gates?"You Did It." and "Now you can eat all the chocolate and greasy food you want".
***UPDATE***
I forgot to tag anyone .... so....
Lolly... Erung...Angie...Scoobs...Lisa...Rachelle & Maren... and anyone else...consider yourselves tagged~!
Comments