Think, people, Think!
Ok. What is it about people who have the flu.... and not disclosing this fact to the roomful of people they have invited over for a 2 hour MEETING--until AFTER they have been sitting in the same room for 45 minutes!? On the very couch they mention having spent the whole night on, throwing up!? Ack! Why do people do that??? AND! ~Why would you let your child get to someone else's (meaning my) water bottle, lick all over the top, proceed to tell me that your child threw up for 2 days, and smile while handing it back to me.....informing I might wanna wash it off before I drink out of it!!?? Wash it!? HECK NO! I threw it in the dumpster in front of her house. I. DO. NOT. have time to be sick. I just don't. And what's more... WHY do you think you need to tell me that the only way to catch whatever epizudic you had last night/this morning is through shaking hands!? As if I'm some sort of idiot... WHAT. EVER. I'm quite certain your baby isn't washing her hands everytime she puts her hands in her mouth....especially when she urped up somthing yukky while licking my bottle.
I absolutly HATE it when people treat me like I'm completely clueless. Not that I'm the leading expert on the flu...but we HAVE had it more than a time or two, thankyouverymuch.
*sigh*
People. *sheesh
I absolutly HATE it when people treat me like I'm completely clueless. Not that I'm the leading expert on the flu...but we HAVE had it more than a time or two, thankyouverymuch.
*sigh*
People. *sheesh
Comments