You are what you eat...
Well, here is a VENT about food! It is a trap for me. I love food. I love to cook it, eat it...I love the process. I love to feel full. I love to eat out with friends, and I love to eat take-out in with family. This is not a great thing when I'm trying to lose weight. I try to eat small amounts more times a day, but I keep forgetting. So, all of a sudden, I'm starving, and I eat everything Ican get my hands on. I kick myself. So, I start over the next day and do well for a few days. Then I forget again. I climb back on the wagon, to do well for a few more days. Then, it's the weekend. DATE NIGHT! Spluge night. I fall right on my head. It is a vicious cycle. I need to get off this rollercoaster
Comments