Life--Living with others...

THE PACKERS ARRIVED TO OUR NEW HOUSE TODAY~!
I have never in my life had our household stuff delivered so fast!
My husband started his new job today--so my father-in-law was in charge of where everything goes in the new house. Yikes. Although I do not complain, because I am forever grateful he is willing to do this. He is saving our collective bacon.
It is so strange to me...calling that house our new home, because it was their home for over 25 years. They (the inlaws) had a new one built and are renting the old one to us. Another blessing.
Achilles went to our new ward yesterday, and E reported that she made 3 new friends already. AJ reported that he didn't really make any friends... but would keep an open mind. Tonight he is helping Gpa with his cub scouts. He is excited because he is now a Boy Scout(read: big boy)...no longer a 'cub' (read: little boy).

Anyway Achilles signed our big girls up for Youth Conference and YW Camp...so our big girls could jump right in to making friends. YC is the week after we arrive. I'm glad because they are just missing the one here. I am anxious for everyone to find a pal to hang out with..because life is much more tolerable when that happens.
Life here is interesting. Lots of reflecting on how diverse families are.

I love my life....as frustrating, strange, silly,goofy, or challenging as it may be. I am grateful.
I have been taking lots of photos..but because this isn't my computer... I am unable to share. I will when we get settled.
Tomorrow: Swimming

Comments