THat's SO not cool.

Last night, E and I were cooking dinner. She always loves to help me in the kitchen. M was that way. Still is. About 10 minutes into cooking, I could hear one of our families favorite shows "Charmed" come on. The girls love to pretend they are one of the witches. AJ loves to pretend he is the white lighter. ooh... maybe this is a good halloween theme?? although their costumes would have to be a little more modest...hate the clothes the girls wear. Although it brings up great conversations about why we don't wear stuff like that. Anyway... I digress.... (I think it's catching Melessa!) I said to E, "Hey, Charmed is on... you don't have to stay and help me if you don't want to." She gives me this look that only a precocious 6 1/2 year old can... "Mom, I don't want to watch that show. It's not cool." "OH", I say...surpised because I vaguely remember something about how cool it was last week. "What IS cool, then?!" She looks at me as though I'm so out of "the" loop. "You know... Powerpuff Girls...". Man, I hate being out of the "in" crowd.

Comments