randomness

yikes.
I haven't posted in a week.
boo.
While I can't really detail my life right now...
suffice it to say
I've been swamped.

It's a good swamped, but butt-dragging.
I'm looking forward to the weekend.

I played tennis tonight and played badly.
I just didn't have the energy.

Talked to my Grandma & Grandad today...
As he handed her the phone, Grandad had to prompt Grandma who I was.
She asked "Who?!"
He said "Your granddaughter, Leslie."
She said, "I have a granddaughter?"
It makes me sad to hear that.
I'm not offended that she doesn't know me.
I'm just sad that she really can't remember much of anything.
We had some good times.
She's good at faking it though.
You almost can't tell she doesn't know you.

The picture of me (and my old co-workers) on a magazine comes out this month.
Scrapbook Premier Magazine.
When I find a picture online, I'll link it.
Too tired tonight.


I'm off to bed.

Comments

Shiloah Baker said…
I'm sorry to hear about your Grandma! That is terribly sad and something I fear!

Congratulations on the picture! Whooo hooo!